As some of you know, I'm getting a little anxious for Spring. The weather has been so odd lately - one day this week we had rain, snow, and freezing rain all in the same morning! Then the next day it could rain and the next thing you know, two feet of snow has melted away. Then, it could be back in the 20's again, like today! As I was driving back home from my mom's house today, I realized the river had lots of open water, and the trees weren't covered in snow and ice! I stopped to shoot a few pictures and compare them with these that I shot in the same spot in January. I think Spring may really be on it's way, slowly, but surely! Yay!!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Sign of Spring??
As some of you know, I'm getting a little anxious for Spring. The weather has been so odd lately - one day this week we had rain, snow, and freezing rain all in the same morning! Then the next day it could rain and the next thing you know, two feet of snow has melted away. Then, it could be back in the 20's again, like today! As I was driving back home from my mom's house today, I realized the river had lots of open water, and the trees weren't covered in snow and ice! I stopped to shoot a few pictures and compare them with these that I shot in the same spot in January. I think Spring may really be on it's way, slowly, but surely! Yay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's good, i believe it.
laos tours | phu quoc backpackers | evening hanoi street food tours | | evening street food tours | hanoi transfers | booking tours | hanoi new day hotel | oto phu quoc | shore excursions | son doong travel | shore excursions asia | naphavong hotel | asia tourist | asia tourist informations | elegance palace hotel | half price agency | one tine love | green tourism website | chung cư
Post a Comment