
Today's post is rather comical. Cindi and I were at Wally World, doing a little shopping. I needed to get a few things for a small party I'm having at my house tomorrow night. Ralph wanted me to do a meat and cheese platter, so I went to the cheese cooler and found this "fresh idea". LOL Cindi thought it would make a great photo of the day, so I snapped this one with my cell phone. I decided to get my cheese at another deli!

5 comments:
oh my word, this is still cracking me up!! if that had any more mold it could cure diseases!! lol. do you think they repackage it as blue cheese?? LOL!! way too funny, and I'm with you on getting the cheese elswhere!
:)
eeeew! Feral!
Ewww!!!!! You should of went and told them. Anytime I find out-dated food or mold I take all of it to the manager! It means someone isn't doing their job!!
Ok, I LOVE cheese & I realize, intelectually at least, that all cheese is nothing but "mold" but, ulgh!!! I think I want to throw up. That's just nasty! And, at the store. Bad enough if you found it in YOUR fridge but, someone trying to sell it??? ugh!
oh my gosh. Is that green mold I see on that cheese? Ewwww grosse!!
Post a Comment