

It's been a while since my last post. I've recently been making projects for a craft fair I'm going to be participating in. The Autism Society of Maine is sponsoring it's first craft fair. It's called "Showcase Your ABILITIES". Many children with disabilities and their families enjoy crafting, photography and art. This "craftabilities fair" gives us all a chance to show off what we CAN do. These are a few photos my son, Jacob, and I will be displaying (and hopefully selling!) He shot the Circus Wagon Wheel at a Museum in Massachusetts and the Stained Glass Window is a shot he did after Church one night. I shot the Rose at a friend's house and grew the Day Lily in my own garden.

3 comments:
Your son has such a good eye for design. Love the photos, especially the wheel, such gorgeous color and form. Best of luck at the show.
WOW Tracey!!! I didn't realize that you were such a wonderful photographer! All of your pictures are stunning!!!!
great pics..we had fun, didn't we??
Post a Comment