

These are a few pictures of the sunset in my back yard on Monday night. I was doing dishes after dinner, and happened to look out the window. This is what I saw! I had to get outside and snap a few pictures. I'm so glad I did. We've had nothing but cold and rain since! The colors in the sky were so lovely, and sadly, they only lasted a few minutes. I'm so glad to have a camera so I can capture these beautiful moments one day, and look back on them during the dreary days. God is good, isn' He?
4 comments:
What a beautiful sunset!!!!
Oh my!!! These literally took my breath away....all those gorgeous colors. What a TREAT to receive while doing a chore (well.....I'm not a fan of the dishes, but I swear those darn things just multiple like rabbits and they are always dirty!! hmph!). Thank you for sharing these! :>
Amazing. You must have been a good girl that day- what a blessing you received in that sunset!
beautiful!! your pics came out great. dishes stink, lol
:)
Post a Comment