


Since it was such a grey, gloomy day here in Central Maine today, I thought I'd post some fun spring pictures from last year. I took these on one of my morning walks. At the end of our street is a turn-about, and one of the neighbors has a beautiful creeping phlox garden up by the street. I now call it "The Bunny Garden". This particular morning, there was about 4 or 5 of them popping and hopping all over. It was so funny! I was able to take a few pictures before they hopped away. When I got home, I found this black duck wandering in my back field. I had never seen a black duck before, and thought he was funny. I think he was looking for our neighbor's pond, but like most men, wouldn't ask for directions!

4 comments:
Awesome pics! Very springy.
What cute pictures. Makes me wish spring was here!!!
At first wow, she has green grass. Then I continued to read and realized, oh these were from last spring. LOL Love that bunny jumping so high!! Spring will be here before ya know it!!
super cute!! this will have to be my garden show, lol
:)
Post a Comment