

I went into the archives to get these two moose photos for my friend, Sherri, who LOVES them! Both photos were taken during the summer of 2006. My son, Jacob, and I took his friend, Mike, to Mt. Katahdin to try and catch a glimpse of a moose. Mike had never actually seen one, and we knew just the place to take him! We not only saw one moose that day, we saw five ! Here are pictures of three of them. The two cows had been bickering back and forth, until one gave up and decided to leave. (She's the one in the watercolor photo. Next, (what we had been waiting for) the Momma brought out the calf she had been hiding in the woods. She had been protecting her baby from the other moose, but proudly put him on display for those of us watching from a rock on the other side of the stream. I just love this picture of her looking back at him to make sure he was coming along. So, the day was a success. Mike got to see not one, but three moose on the mountain, and two more on the trip home!

4 comments:
How cute is that baby!!!!! I wish I could see a Moose in real life!
WOW!! Can I come visit you and Cindi? I wanna see a real moose and not the 2 fake ones I have in my bedroom. LOL These are really great photos! I love them! They are beautiful!! Thanks so much for posting this Tracey!!
Glad you liked them! Come visit any time. We'd have a blast!
awesome pics Tracey!! gotta love a moose watching trip
:)
Post a Comment