Monday, February 9, 2009

Got Gas?




It was so cold outside today, only about 10 degrees, so I decided to post some old photos because I wasn't in the mood to go outside for a walk! Or to actually go outside for anything that wasn't absolutely necessary. There I admit it!

We drive by this gas pump all summer on our way to take our son to baseball practice. I've always loved it. I decided to stop one sunny day and take a few pictures of it last summer. I just love the way it looks there on the lawn.

5 comments:

christie said...

These are awesome photos!! They would make great cards!!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW, those are some old gas pumps. Love them though!!

Karen said...

I agree with Christie, they would definitely make a fab unique card! For something old and metal, they sure have volumes to say!! :>

Cindi said...

can you fill up for the price those must have sold gas for?? wouldn't that be great??
cool pics, and stay warm
:)

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Oh my, what a great memory. Love these shots.