Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag, You're It!


I've been tagged Today I was tagged by the talented Suzi and Christie to take part in a fun little blog tag. Here is the instructions: 1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. 2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. 3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. 4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

This is a photo I took in the summer of 2007 while walking in my neighborhood. I love the "pretty in pink" lady slippers that grow in the woods amongst the pine needles that fall from the trees.


I have actually been tagged TWICE (lol) today, but I'll just play once. It was fun to do. Thanks to Cindi for helping me figure it out.

Tag, You're It!!

Lindsay The Frugal Crafter
Amy Judy's Scrappin' and Stampin'
Laura The Stamping Soldier
Jan Far North Designs
Gina K Gina K Designs
Vicki Angel Stamper

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Tracy only you would have a random photo that is so gorgeous! I probably have some lame picture of my cat. I'll check and see though...

Vicki Hook said...

I Tracey! I was also tagged on this game by Suzi from the Shack - I thought it was really fun so I played along!

THANKS for thanking of me! Enjoy the rest of your week! :D

Anonymous said...

hi Tracy, mi photo is up, check it out on my blog.

christie said...

Awesome picture!!!!

Cindi said...

I love lady slippers!! as a kid I would go to where they grew and count them everyday to make sure nobody picked any! lol great pic
:)

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Such a pretty pic. We don't have any lady slippers around here, but would love them.