It was 7 degrees below zero this morning when I took Jacob to school. Brrrrr.....Anyway, I had to drive up to my mom's house to check on things because last night it was 20 degrees below zero. Really brrrr. On the way, I drove across the bridge in Stillwater and it was so beautiful, that I had to turn around, park the car and walk across the bridge to take some photos of the fog and ice on the river. Some of the pics look like they were taken in a snowy field, but they are all of the river. Some parts are frozen over, and some are open water. It was truly an amazing sight to see. So, for all of you who HATE the winter, just look at how beautiful it really is, even when it's 7 below zero!
To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven... Ecclesiastes 3:1

5 comments:
These are really beautiful photos. I thought we were cold here. Ours is nothing compared to your temps. LOL Stay warm!
beautiful pics! and just think, no crazy fools out there kyaking! lol.
These are worthy of publication, I hope you submit them
:)
BEAUTIFUL!!! They really need to be scrapped for future generations (not just here!) I don't know if you scrap but, with your GORGEOUS pics, you SHOULD!!!
These are amazing photos. I especially love the first one with the single frozen bud.
Tracey, These photos are stunning!!! You make me wish I lived up there!!!!
Post a Comment