I took my mom for a hair cut today, and doesn't she look FABULOUS?! She always gets nervous for photos and makes funny faces and looks like she's in pain. This night I wanted to take her picture with her great hair-do. I said something funny about my camera and mom laughed - and I was quick enough to get this shot while she was still laughing. I just LOVE this picture of her.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Hair Do
I took my mom for a hair cut today, and doesn't she look FABULOUS?! She always gets nervous for photos and makes funny faces and looks like she's in pain. This night I wanted to take her picture with her great hair-do. I said something funny about my camera and mom laughed - and I was quick enough to get this shot while she was still laughing. I just LOVE this picture of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Her smile is full of fun and life. Evidently your joke worked!
she looks relaxed and natural! fab pic of your mom
:)
Post a Comment