Some friends gave us an LL Bean Breakfast Tote for the holidays. It was full of pancake mix and blueberry syrup. All I'm going to say is - The diet starts TOMORROW!
Oh, I'm so glad I'm looking at the picture on the 'net, rather than in-person. You would have to tie my hands behind my back and cover my mouth with tape to get me from eating those delicious pancakes!
6 comments:
yuummmmyy!
oh man, that look so good! can I gain weight just by looking?
:)
Oh, I'm so glad I'm looking at the picture on the 'net, rather than in-person. You would have to tie my hands behind my back and cover my mouth with tape to get me from eating those delicious pancakes!
I loooovvvveeeee pancakes...did you save any for me? lol
I like breakfast for dinner!!! Looks yummy!
Mmmmmmm. That looks sooo good!!!
yummy! I like bacon and eggs for dinner occasionally
Post a Comment