Friday, January 30, 2009

Bangor City Forest





I decided to go for a walk today in our City Forest/Bog Walk. The board walk is closed for the the winter, but people and pets can walk the plowed roads and enjoy being outside any time of year. I stopped by today thinking I would get some great bird shots - WRONG! Usually I see TONS of birds and wildlife on my forest walks. I guess not in the winter! I only saw two little chickadees (who, by the way, were very cute). One was even kind enough to let me take his picture, although he just couldn't stand still!

4 comments:

christie said...

These are great photos!! I wish I lived someplace that looked like that!!!

Sherri Thacker said...

Um where is the moose? Your moose photo with the moose sign is missing an actual moose. LOL Love all the photos! Thanks for thinking of me Tracey!!

Mrs. Fence said...

Sorry, Sherri. It was only the name of the trail! I'll try to dig up one of my older moose photos for you soon!

Cindi said...

thw trails look great! Remember when we got lkost and saw that big owl?
:)