Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Audubon Hike


Jacob and I like to go for hikes in the woods. During Christmas Vacation, we went to Field's Pond Audubon Center. We hiked into the ravine and found some deer tracks and then went out onto the frozen pond. I was too chicken to go out very far, even though people were out in the middle and someone had driven a 4 wheeler out there. If you look closely at the photo, you can see the tracks. We had fun anyway. Maybe after the cold snap this week, we can walk across to the island.

2 comments:

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Wow, I don't know if I'd be brave enough to walk across that too, track or no tracks!

christie said...

I don't think I would of been brave enough either. It would of been my luck that the person before me cracked just enough so I would fall through! LOL!! Great picture!